Digital Learning & Design
We have a number of resources available to assist you in the development of your online or hybrid course.
Our course development guides will walk you through the basics of developing an online or hybrid course. They also detail how to use and customize the Canvas template we developed especially for online and hybrid courses.
- Our Instructional Designers are happy to meet with you to discuss course design. Please sign up for a consultation via our consultation calendar.
- Instructors seeking media support, including help using Zoom or Canvas Media Library (Panopto), pre-recording content, or getting audio/video equipment, should request a media consultation.
- Visit Using Zoom for Remote Teaching to get started.
- Visit Remote Teaching: Zoom and Panopto FAQ for additional insights.
- The Brown IT Service Center is available should you have trouble with software (e.g., Zoom, Google Apps, Brown Blogs, etc.) or your computer.
- Request an appointment to review your Zoom settings by emailing [email protected].
- “Zoom Buddies” are available to assist you while teaching with Zoom: Zoom Buddy Request form.