The current COVID-19 pandemic has posed significant challenges in many students’ lives. Here we highlight resources available freely to Brown University students to assist in addressing some of these challenges.
- The COVID-19 Transition E-Gap Fund provides support for undergraduate students with high financial need in expenses related to transitioning to remote learning.
- The Graduate School COVID-19 Emergency Fund, accessible through UFunds, can offer limited financial support to graduate students facing hardships due to the current situation.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) remains open virtually and continues to offer appointments for new and returning clients/patients.
- Brown’s Writing Center remains open and offers writing support appointments to all members of the Brown community via Skype.
- The Down Dog Yoga, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout apps are available for free in the Apple Store and Google Play store until July 1st for students and educators who register with their .edu email addresses.